Please note we are not able to accept bookings over the phone, please book online or visit the box office at the rink
Your security is important to us. These pages are hosted on secure servers which encrypt all sensitive data.
We accept the following credit and debit cards:
Our payments are processed using Card (Stripe)
The rink promoter is Christmas Ice Rinks, this will show on your receipt and card statement
1. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the ice rink and/or the venue and shall be entitled to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of all visitors.
2. The Promoter shall be entitled to request visitors to leave the venue at any time. The Promoter shall be entitled to remove anyone from the venue who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or who in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance.
3. Smoking, eating and drinking are not permitted within the ice rink or changing facilities.
4. All tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
5. Tickets cannot be resold, exchanged, refunded or transferred. To do so or to alter or deface any ticket will render it void. It is the patron’s responsibility to check his or her tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
6. The Promoter will not be responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen.
7. The ticket holder has a right only to a session of the value corresponding to that stated on the ticket.
8. Each session is 45 minutes long. Ticket holders will not be permitted to continue skating once their allocated session is over.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to close the ice rink if necessary and the Promoters decision is final.
10. In the event any session is cancelled or curtailed, refunds will only be given if such cancellation or curtailment occurs after less than 30 minutes of skating time has taken place and there is no availability for any remaining valid alternative sessions.
11. Participating in Ice skating carries an inherent risk, any participation is totally at the users own risk. Anyone with any medical conditions, serious previous injuries, recently broken bones, knee or joint problems, head injuries, pregnancy, mobility problems, or taking prescribed drugs should carefully consider whether it is safe for them to participant without endangering themselves or other participants whilst skating. The Promoter shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage however caused.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any personal property left at the rink or in the lockers.
13. Please note children under the age of three are not permitted on the ice, children 3 years and over but under 7 years old must be accompanied on the ice by a parent or guardian in the interests of safety. Children 7 years and over but under 10 years old may skate without a parent or guardian on the ice but must be supervised from the public viewing area.
14. Use of the rink and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions acknowledges the right for Christmas Ice Rinks Ltd. and Gloucester Quays to use any photos taken for promotional marketing purposes.
15. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions imposed by any ticket agency, these terms and conditions shall prevail.